Make your WordPress site original and attractive using the Videor plugin. This simple plugin allows you to apply any shape for your video using a clipping mask to get an eye-catching element on your site. In addition, you can use the item to add a video background for the text or other blocks to help amplify your site’s message and engage visitors.
The Videor plugin provides different video sources, it can be added via YouTube, Vimeo link, or from the site media library. Along with this, you can manage different useful features for the video box. The Elementor widget comes with 40+ preset video masks that can be applied fast and easily. You can even use a custom shape in SVG format. The video clipping mask is an interesting solution for your video gallery or portfolio that does not require additional knowledge of coding or CSS and offers your visitors something new.
Features of the Videor plugin for Elementor
- 40+ Preset mask images
- Adding custom SVG mask images
- 5 Videor templates included
- Custom video width and height
- YouTube, Vimeo, internal/external link as the source
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, gradient, etc.
- Flexible Clipping Mask settings
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers